Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hmmm.........

As the day ended at work today my boss approaches me and asks me if I can get him something from the store, I oblige. After 6PM all the stores in Getty Square begin to close, so all that was open was the generic hood chicken spot. I didn't feel like putting on my coat so I just rocked the skully to go across the street. I go in, purchase the items and as the cashier hands me my change I think he says in a low tone, "thank you dear." I was kind of dumbfounded and not sure that he really said that because most males don't call another man "dear", but I began to think, "I have man chesticles, and I have a ponytail," but that shouldn't constitute any gender confusion as I have a deep voice.

But I digress, it's about two in the morning(eastern time), I got my hour of Nihongo(literally Japanese) in, and I took the garbage out.

I'll just listen to a bit more of TMV and pass the fuck out.


P.S. Same song in two different posts on different days FTW!

----------------
Now playing: The Mars Volta - Tetragrammaton
via FoxyTunes

No comments: