Monday, April 7, 2008

What a Weekend

So far this has been one of the longest weekends of my life and thank goodness it has finally ended.

Friday night out at the bar until 4AM.

Wake up at 11AM to go get a long overdue shape up.

Played a game of stickball until 7. (Hit a HR, second of the stickball season :hat)

Went out to WP and went to 2 bars, get home at 5AM, realizing I don't have my keys, I'm stuck outside my house for 2 hours when my mother finally wakes up and opens the door.

Wake up at 10AM to pick up a friend from WP and go to the game.

Season Calendar Day. :hat

Yankees win. :hat

Then had to head to my aunts house.

Got home at 11PM

12 hours of sleep.

Get woken up by my friend who is watching the replay of the game tells me we were on TV. :hat

A scavenger hunt ensues and it turns out MLB.com archives all the games.

Being on TV for the second to last pitch of the game. :hat.

Jankees Estadium > all


And what kind of blog would this be without any pics, of the game of course.


Calendario



Some guy getting some trivia question right.



ASG.



Just a peek.



The footwear.



TV time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you stop taking pictures with those my neck is on crack angles.

kthanksbye

mo said...

co-sign.