Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baseball Fever!

So another week passes by and another baseball game. This time I headed to Shea Stadium as the Mets hosted the Brewers on a nice Saturday Afternoon. I of course detest the Mets and I have made it a tradition somehow to make sure that every time I'm at Shea I'll either wear a Yankee fitted or the opposing teams fitted if I have it. Luckily I am a proud owner of a Milwaukee Brewers fitted cap. I enjoyed the game, I get heckled a couple of times due to my choice of headwear but that didn't stop any "Lets Go Brewers" chants from me.


Didn't take my cam with me since I'm not really much of a Met fan to take pics of their stadium but I did snap some shots with my phone cam.


Representin'



Shiti...err CitiField



Pic of the infield, hopefully Sheets got the guy out



The only thing I don't hate about the Mets, is their lovable mascot Mr. Met

No comments: