Wednesday, February 13, 2008

why why why why

So I figured since I started blogging, why don't I start using my camera again to take pics of the weird shit that I see or do during the day. I started with taking random shots of my air freshener because the thing looks like a pothead after smoking. I didn't really take pics in between because I was working, therefore I waited to get out to take some night time pics of my car in the public parking lot and other assorted randomness I can see. I take a few pics and suddenly I get a format error screen on the cam, so I said F it and went home.


Turns out the memory stick crapped out on me.



ARGGGHHH!!!


This is kind of like a blessing in disguise I guess because I have an old camera which takes excellent pics but nothing to save it on now. So I think I'll just buy myself a new camera sometime this week. Yes I can just get a new memory stick but I just got paid to day so I'll make it rain in Circuit City in a couple of days.


Now I'm off to play some dominoes, straight dominican status.


::takes socks off, puts shoes back on::

No comments: