Thursday, February 14, 2008

got a new cam fam

No Cam'Ron.


So I went to CC today and copped a new digi. Yea it's a point-and-shoot but I don't have SLR money so I'm happy with my purchase and got a Sony for a good deal.

So after 4.5 hours of battery charging(yea 4.5 hours) I finally get to test the thing out and the thing takes some pretty good pictures up close. I haven't taken any long distance pics yet but I hope they're just as good.

Anywho here's some pics that I took during work, my automobile in the parking lot and a self-potrait.


Oh by the way, Happy Valentines Day. My opinion is on the label for this post =).














1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I was being ultra nosey and peeked at your blog. I would've never guessed you to be a photog or blogger. But, I really like your pix. Hate to sound like a cheesy white girl.. oh yeah.. I am one. But you've got nice skills behind the lens. =)

P.S.
Don't let it get to the head. BOTH heads. =o