Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sneakers

I have way too many.

I used to love them but we have grown apart over the past few years.

In my prime I was buying 3-4 pairs a month.

Now, maybe 1-2 a year.

I think my disdain for what Jordan Bland(not a typo) has become was the nail in the coffin with my love of kicks.

Don't get me wrong(contradicting myself Rick James style) I still love sneakers but the passion is gone.

I can name you every Jordan by number and year released.

My love for Nikes started and ended at Nike Basketball. Although I have a few SB's And some other assorted pairs.

I cleaned out my closet a few months ago and decided to take all the kicks out the closet and put them all around the room so I can motivate myself to sell them.

It will start soon. With summer looming and some of the heat I have stashed maybe I can make some green.

I am consumed by boxes....

Sorry the pics aren't of the best quality my camera isn't too good for indoor shots. Who am I kidding I just didn't feel like messing with the settings. Enjoy anyways.





No comments: